Building a Team Proposal
About the Team
I created a project team to help my company improve our products’ efficiency and discover more markets in other countries. Our company deals with products like ceramic tile and granite tiles. I will choose a team leader, one project manager, and four other staff members from different departments in my company (Walliser et al., 2019). Each person has strengths and weaknesses to consider when choosing this team member for the project team. The experiences and skills that this team will have will help my company improve our products and find new markets. Team members should work together and trust each other to complete the project successfully. The leadership will provide direction, guidance, and goals for the team. They must communicate frequently to discuss problems or obstacles and find solutions together.
The goal is to improve our products with new technology that can make us more efficient and find new markets in other countries to sell our products at a lower price so that customers are willing to buy them. In addition, we want to improve communication between departments so that the final product is something everyone can be proud of. This goal will require a team leader and four staff members from different company parts with diverse backgrounds and strengths. The team leader will be responsible for the entire team and must have good communication skills and leadership qualities.
The Roles and Responsibilities
- The team leader is responsible for the entire team and needs good communication and leadership skills.
- The project manager organizes and coordinates the team’s work and reports to the leader regularly (Lacerenza et al., 2018).
- The first staff member will be a marketing person; he needs good communication skills and a lot of experience in marketing. He will be responsible for researching the new markets that the company is considering, and he will also help with marketing our products in these new markets.
- The second staff member should have experience in production; he will be responsible for helping to improve the efficiency of our products and find ways to reduce costs.
- The third staff member should have experience in accounting; he will be responsible for helping to keep track of the expenses and budget for this project.
- The fourth staff member should have engineering experience; she will be responsible for helping to design new products that can be sold in these new markets.
The Team Diversity
I will choose a team leader, one project manager, and four other staff members from different departments in my company. Each person has strengths and weaknesses to consider when choosing this team member for the project team. The culture of this team will be very diverse, and I think it is a good thing because we can learn from each other. The levels of experience will be very different among members of this team, so we need to communicate more and try to understand how other people work.
The Diverse Perspectives and Experiences
Diverse perspectives and experiences are very important in a team because they can help members think outside the box. When people from different cultures work together on one project, they will have ideas about how things should be done or what is best for this project. The more diverse perspectives we have on this project, the better decisions we will make as a team. Different experience levels are also good because they can help members learn new things. We can share our knowledge, which will help us finish the project successfully.
Lacerenza, C. N., Marlow, S. L., Tannenbaum, S. I., & Salas, E. (2018). Team development interventions: Evidence-based approaches for improving teamwork. American psychologist, 73(4), 517.
Walliser, J. C., de Visser, E. J., Wiese, E., & Shaw, T. H. (2019). Team structure and team building improve human–machine teaming with autonomous agents. Journal of Cognitive Engineering and Decision Making, 13(4), 258-278.
We’ll write everything from scratch
A 350-525 word proposal for creating a team to present to your manager in which you will
Describe what type of team you will create.
Describe the team’s goals and how many team members will be needed.
List the roles and responsibilities associated with the team and its members.
Explain how you will incorporate diverse team members
Summarize how the diverse perspectives and experiences of the selected team members will bring value to the team.
Please email me the essay to Jolettat@yahoo.com.
Have a similar assignment? "Place an order for your assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."