A Strategy Recommendation
An executive summary of the HR strategy project
Southwest Airlines are using employees focus strategy. This motivates all the employees working in the organization. This strategy also makes the employees happy. For the employees, the proper set of recruitment and training is followed. The organization adopts the proper pay culture system. An organisation uses an innovative strategy in which two things are combined. The first is the strong culture, and the second is the strong relationship between management and employees. This combined strategy leads to the success of the business.
An analysis of current strategies and issues
The current strategies of Southwest Airlines:
1. The brand can grow through expansion globally.
2. The formation of partnerships with new complementary firms.
3. They have a strategy to achieve growth through diversification.
The current issues of Southwest Airlines:
1. In the international aviation market has a limited presence.
2. There are thin profit margins due to cost leadership.
3. The competition with other airlines.
Identify the type of strategy Southwest Airlines is following.
The type of strategy used by southwest airlines is cost leadership. In this strategy, the competitive advantage is created by the organization. The strategy is based on low cost and low price.
Identify 3 HRM implications for Southwest Airlines.
The HRM implications are:
1. The employees are the most important asset of the organization.
2. A large amount of information is provided to employees, which helps them understand the organisation’s structure.
3. The employees and other resources of the organization are not considered equal.
Develop and justify business strategies for each of the 3 HRM implications.
1. They should be given importance in the organization.
2. Proper communication channels should be established so that information can be easily provided to them.
3. The employees should be given priority in comparison with other resources.
Determine an HR strategy.
The airlines maintain strong relationships between management and the employees, which is the most important HR Strategy.
ORDER A PLAGIARISM-FREE PAPER HERE
We’ll write everything from scratch
You have been told the HR Director is pleased with the work you have completed for the organization and would like to take your contribution to the next level. She would like you to review several strategic reports on the organization and provide feedback on how Southwest HR should move forward.
Compile a strategy recommendation to the HR Director for company-wide decisions. Include the following information in your report:
- An executive summary of the HR strategy project
- An analysis of current strategies and issues
- Identify the type of strategy Southwest Airlines is following.
- Identify 3 HRM implications for Southwest Airlines.
- Develop and justify business strategies for each of the 3 HRM implications.
- Determine an HR strategy.
Review the Southwest Airlines Co. SWOT Analysis via the “Business Source Complete: SWOT Analyses”
Have a similar assignment? "Place an order for your assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."